Monday, October 1, 2012

Check this out....I am going to be featured on Dana's blog tomorrow!!



A few months ago, Dana from Fun in 1st Grade stopped by my blog and left me a little comment-love!  When I headed over to her blog to return the favor, I noticed she was looking for bloggers for her "New Teacher Blog Tuesday." Since my blog was fairly new, I decided to inquire if she was interested in featuring my blog. Well , she was so sweet, and said yes, and then told me I would be featured on her blog on October 2nd. I have to admit, October seemed so far off when we were emailing each other back in July. But tomorrow is Oct. 2nd, and she emailed me this past weekend to remind me.

So I am asking you  my bloggy followers...(that the BEST  bloggy followers in all of bloggyland)....to head over to her blog and check out the feature on me. And while you are at it, please show her some bloggy comment -love, maybe start following her blog, oh and enter her Awesome 500 Follower Giveaway. She is giving away some amazing stuff!!


1 comment: