Friday, July 6, 2012

Fun Friday FREEBIE #2

Well, I am a bit late posting today....but I have been playing around with a new product I want to develop and I am finally at a point where I am ready to share it here...it is a algebra puzzle- I call it Summer Fun Puzzles.Great for flexing those critical thinking skills.  I asked a few of my fellow bloggers over in the Top Teachers group on Facebook to give me some feedback. I have implemented some of their suggestions and this is what I have come up with....the final product will eventually go in my TpT store with about 10 puzzles total. This file contains 2 puzzles and the answer key. Click on the image below to access the file.




I would love some feedback from anyone who is interested. Leave a comment below or email me at talesfromteacher@gmail.com







1 comment:

  1. I love this idea, but I think your answer key might be incorrect. I think watermelon is 14, sun is 12, and tree is 2. That aside, this is a great activity for those kids who finish early!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete