I am amazed at this network of teacher/bloggers I have connected with these past few weeks after I started my blog. There are tons of AMAZING experiences bloggers out there, but there are also lots of bloggers like me...who are fairly new at it.
Janis over at Grade Three Is The Place For Me is a new blogger too and she is hosting a Newbie Blogger Blog Hop to help all of us newbies to link up. Won;t you join us? Here are the rules: You have to post the following 5 things about yourself. Then head back to her blog and link up using your post.
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here are my 5:
1. South Carolina
2. 5th Grade Teacher
3. Starting my 6th year of teaching
4. Officially/seriously about 4 weeks ago
5. Learn the HTML code to link back to your blog it can be found HERE