Friday, June 12, 2015

Five for Friday

Well today's blog post is a no brainer! Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching with her 5 for Friday Linky.   So I have to post 5 things about my week.....this should be fun!!




I am back on track with blogging as of this week! I have really neglected it for the past year, but I am hoping that I will be able to reconnect with some old blogging pals and learn some new things to implement in my classroom in the Fall.



I found out this week that I will be moving into a portable classroom in the Fall.  I know the portable I will be in will not be as nice as the one pictured above but a girl can dream can't she?!?!?  I am actually excited about this little adventure because my BTF (Best Teacher Friend) will be moving to a portable too!



I am so excited that I found these heavy duty plastic chairs for my classroom reading area today for $145 each. I am going to try and find pillows like the ones in this picture too (hoping to find them at the end of summer sales before school starts).  Correction 6/14: The Chairs were $15 not $145 a piece. Now you all can stop thinking I have LOST...MY...MIND (like my husband did when he read that!)



OITNB is BACK!! I tried to re-watch the first 2 seasons but gave up as soon as I head they were releasing season 3 early! I had plans to binge watch it today with friends but I couldn't help myself and I started watching episode 1 last night. I got half way through it before I fell asleep. We ended up having a blast this afternoon with a little watch party including pizza pie & berry pie (in honor of Crazy Eyes " I threw my pie for you!") and prison selfies.




One of the best things about summer vacation is NO ALARMS. I love waking up whenever I want to in the morning...it makes up for all the mornings when my 1st alarm went off at 4:45am. So not looking forward to that again. In the mean time I am staying up late, watching bad TV, reading books and enjoying some much needed, well earned freedom!












2 comments:

  1. One hundred percent agree about the alarm clock! Number one thing I'm looking forward to at the end of next week!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I am also just getting back into blogging again. I never getting anything done during the school year. Thank goodness for summer when I can get caught up.

    ReplyDelete