Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This is it...I am challenging myself to get this blog up and running again!!!

It is with great SHAME that I noticed when logging onto Blogger today that my last post was almost a whole YEAR AGO (hands her head in shame)!


So I decided, then and there, that I would get this blog back...on...track. It is not that I don;t have anything to say. Trust me, I have PLENTY to say. Just no time to write. SO I am going to gift myself one hour each day to blog (not read other blogs...which it great, but keeps me from writing my own blog)..to write,,,every,,,day.  Oh the pressure!

I am going to get started with my first official post tomorrow where I am going to recap my year (since it never made it on the blog) and to talk about an exciting new adventure that awaits in the Fall when I return to school (actually we return in August, so that is still summer, right?!?!?)

So join me tomorrow, and please tell your friends about my blog. Oh, and keep me accountable. If you see I miss a day or several days...shoot me an email at talesfromteacher@gmail.com, or call me out on Twitter ( @TalesFrmTeacher ) or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tales-From-a-4th-and-5th-Grade-Teacher/186302998099390?ref=hl

Well, bye for now. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I logged in yesterday for the first time since September! I couldn't believe it had been that long! The school year flew by and blogging just unfortunately got pushed to the back burner...but we can make up for it now! I'll be keeping up with your blog!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! I will encourage you if you will do the same for me! Enjoy your summer and happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete