Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Do you do a room theme???

Each year I seem to spend more and more money coming up with a cute theme for my classroom. One yer I did frogs, another pirates, and yet another I did a movie/popcorn theme. Coming up with cutesy ideas each year is exhausting...so last year I just decided to go with bright colors and added some cute polka dot border.  




As I start my planning for the upcoming school year (yes I know it is still 7 weeks away but flying by....) I am starting to look as I go to Target, Hobby Lobby and Staples, for  ideas on how I will decorate my room. I am moving into a portable, so I have no idea about bulletin boards or walls, windows, etc.  I am thinking I will probably stick with the bright colors. I have already bought a few of these chairs in hot pink....but i am thinking about going back and getting one more in lime green. 
I love brightly colored accents like the colos in this bin

But I am also loving the whole chevron theme (has that been overdone???). I know I have seen some cool stuff on TpT and Pinterest for Chevrons.



HELP!!  I love this stuff too...and I just can;t decide......


One thing I do know....I am buying this giant clothespin...


and loading up on lots of Washi Tape....


And everything else will fall into place.....

So what about you....what theme do you do?






No comments:

Post a Comment